My Thoughts On Annabelle & Marcelle Makeup
I have been itching to try new makeup so why not some good old Canadian drugstore brands, Marcelle & Annabelle!? These two brands are owned by Marcelle Group which is based out of Montreal, Quebec. In the past I have purchased a few items from Annabelle, but never face or base makeup which is the focus of this post. I found some real gems and I'm excited to share with you my thoughts!
The first product I picked up is the Marcelle Air Serum Foundation in Buff/Beige. I have been loving serum foundations lately because they are lightweight and allow the skin to breathe. Coverage is important to me and this foundation provides the perfect medium finish, evening out my skin tone yet allowing a healthy glow to shine through. Infused with antioxidants and vitamin E, this foundation gives a luminous finish. This foundation provides a lot of bang for it's buck at 1 ounce of product between $16-19 depending on where you shop.
Another favourite is the Marcelle Flawless Concealer in Fair. No lie, this is one of the best drug store concealers I have tried. The consistency is light, yet pigmented and provides excellent coverage despite the price of $11. I have a feeling I will be reaching for this all winter!
The Marcelle Face Powder in Translucent is my new go-to powder. It has a peach tint to it, which doesn't translate to the skin. This powder leaves a very silky, velvety finish on my skin and fills in my pores. The best part about it - it's MASSIVE. You get a whopping 70g of product for $15. I wasn't a huge fan of the Annabelle Biggy Bronzer, but I found out they have a matte version which I would love to try because I'm not a big fan of shimmer.
Another love is the Marcelle Nano Eyebrow Liner. This eyebrow pencil is the best drugstore pencil I have used. When you have ash blonde/brown eyebrows I find it hard to find a pencil that is ashy enough and not too warm. The Nano Eyebrow Liner is a great dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz and half the price ringing in at $11.99.
Over alI, I am seriously impressed with everything I tried and despite being a Sephora addict I will be trying more products from Marcelle & Annabelle in the future. Everything I tried is available at Shopper's Drug Mart which is very accessible if you live in Canada. If you want to hear more about my thoughts on the colour cosmetics please check out my latest YouTube video below! -Paige
Check Out My Latest YouTube Video
- Marcelle Air Serum Foundation, $18.95 | https://goo.gl/hpZY8B
- Marcelle Flawless Concealer, $10.99 CAD | https://goo.gl/cmdjUb
- Marcelle Face Powder Translucent $14.99 | https://goo.gl/2D2ASQ
- Annabelle Biggy Bronzer, $11.99 CAD | https://goo.gl/KNhhZX
- Marcelle Nano Eyebrow Liner, $11.99 | https://goo.gl/uUeXfy
- Annabelle Matte Single Eyeshadow in Ivory, $5.95 | https://goo.gl/qY5WsS
- Marcelle Volum'Xtension Magnetic Mascara, $12.99 CAD | https://goo.gl/zBoQKC
- Annabelle Perfect Cream Blush, Golden Pink, $9.95 | https://goo.gl/hPq14E
- Annabelle Lipliner, Demure, $5.95 | https://goo.gl/ptG21J
- Marcelle Lux Colour Rush Lip Lacquer, Universal Nude, $11.95 | https://goo.gl/HCndyV